M, #101, b. 29 April 1893, d. circa March 1970
|Father||Abraham Mote1 b. 30 Sep 1862, d. 29 Jan 1928|
|Mother||Eliza Richardson1 b. 30 Jun 1869, d. 26 Apr 1946|
|Relationships||2nd great-grandson of James Mote|
Great-grandnephew of John Thomas Mote
|Occupation||Abraham Mote was a farm worker in 1911.6|
|(Witness) Census||He appeared on the census of 2 April 1911 in the household of Abraham Mote and Eliza Mote at Howey Bridge Farm Wimblington, North Witchford, Cambridgeshire, England; the dwelling had four rooms.6|
|Charts||Descendant Chart - James Mote b. 1767|
|Last Edited||20 Nov 2009|
- [S4] Vicki Hails, "James Mote Descendants," e-mail to Robert Mote, 2003, Page 11.
- [S3] FreeBMD, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl, Birth 1893 Q2 N Witchford 3b 582.
- [S111] Cambridgeshire Baptisms.
- [S14] Clement Mote Family.
- [S6] UK Registered BDMs, , Death 1970 Q1 Ely 4a 988.
- [S101] 1911 England & Wales Census.