Christopher James Mote1
M, #151, b. 7 April 1795
|Relationship||Son of Christopher Mote|
|Occupation||Christopher James Mote was a clerk in 1841.3|
|Census||He and Mary Thorne appeared on the census of 6 June 1841 at Duke Street, St Martin in the Fields, Westminster, England.3|
|Occupation||Christopher James Mote was a Porter in 1861.4|
|Census||He appeared on the census of 7 April 1861 at 6 Hardington Street, Marylebone, London, England.4|
|Mary Thorne d. before 1861|
|Charts||Descendant Chart - Christopher Mote b. before 1770|
|Last Edited||3 Dec 2005|
- [S5] International Genealogical Index (IGI).
- [S76] St George Hanover Square Parish Records: entry for unknown spouses' names unknown repository, unknown repository address.
- [S47] Compiler: British Government, The London 1841 Census, Subject: Images of the 1841 Census Books, Disk 33 H-739-2.pdf page: 116.
- [S59] Compiler: British Government, The London 1861 Census, RG9-086.pdf p.56.
- [S8] Pallot's Baptism Index, online http://www.Ancestry.com