Mary Ann Mote
F, #174, b. 20 February 1843
|Father||Christopher Mote b. 21 Nov 1813|
|Mother||Hannah Kettle b. c 1814|
|Relationships||Granddaughter of Christopher Mote|
Daughter of Christopher Mote
|Occupation||Mary Ann Mote was a book folder in 1861.4|
|Married Name||As of circa December 1861, her married name was Pritchard.1|
|Occupation||She was a Book Folder in 1871.5|
|Census||She and John Henry Pritchard appeared on the census of 1871 at 14 Sards Rents, St Olave, Southwark, Surrey, England.5|
|Married Name||As of circa March 1888, her married name was Parfitt.1|
|John Henry Pritchard b. 1840, d. 1881|
|Richard Mark Parfitt b. circa 1835|
|Charts||Descendant Chart - Christopher Mote b. before 1790|
Descendant Chart - Christopher Mote b. circa 1814
|Last Edited||25 Oct 2007|
- [S81] Meredith Johnson, "Christopher & Hannah Mote's Family," e-mail to Robert Mote, August 2005.
- [S3] FreeBMD, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl, Marriage 1861 Q4 Lambeth 1d 595.
- [S3] FreeBMD, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl, Marriage 1888 Q1 St Saviour 1d 149.
- [S59] Compiler: British Government, The London 1861 Census.
- [S17] 1871 England Census.