M, #193, b. circa 1844, d. 2 April 1924
|(Resident) Census||Fanny, Maria, Robert, Susan Elizabeth and Fordham appeared on the census of 1851 in the household of Thomas Mote at Whittlesey, Cambridgeshire, England.6 |
|(Resident) Census||Susan Elizabeth and Fordham appeared on the census of 1861 in the household of Thomas Mote at Whistle End, March, Cambridgeshire, England; Peter U Williaman was listed as a boarder.2 |
|Anecdote||The Times reported that Fordham Mote received second prize for "Horse Hoes for general purposes" at the Royal Agricultural Society's Show, Bedford.7 |
|Census||Fordham Mote appeared on the census of 1881 at Church Street, Kenninghall, Norfolk, England.3 |
|Occupation||He was an Agricultural Implement Maker from 1881 to 1891.3,1 |
|Census||He and Lucy Elizabeth Depear Barber appeared on the census of 1891 at Burnham Westgate, Norfolk, England.1 |
|Bankruptcy||Fordham Mote was reported in the London Times under Bankruptcies on 29 April 1896. |
|Census||He and Lucy Elizabeth Depear Barber appeared on the census of 1901 at 16 Sandiway, Altrincham, Chester, England.8 |
|Occupation||Fordham Mote was an Agricultural Engineer in 1911.9 |
|Census||He and Lucy Elizabeth Depear Barber appeared on the census of 2 April 1911 at 75 Camp Street, Broughton, Salford, Lancashire, England. |
- [S7] 1891 England Census.
- [S13] Letter, Jayne Mote to Robert Mote, 13 April 1995 & February 2005.
- [S2] 1881 British Census.
- [S3] FreeBMD, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl, Marriage 1868 Q1 N Witchford 3b 799.
- [S6] UK Registered BDMs, , death Newton A 1924 Q2 5b 171.
- [S34] Cambridgeshire Mote Families, online http://www.cambridgeshirehistory.com, 1851 UK Census Index.
- [S21] The Times, The Times, July 14, 1874; pg. 8; Issue 28054; col C.
- [S12] 1901 England & Wales Census, RG13 / 3321 page 41.
- [S101] 1911 England & Wales Census.