Frances Sarah Mote1
F, #197, b. circa March 1872
|Nickname|| Frances Sarah Mote also went by the name of Queenie.3 |
|(Witness) Census||She appeared on the census of 1881 in the household of Fordham Mote at Church Street, Kenninghall, Norfolk, England.4 |
|(Witness) Census||Frances Sarah Mote appeared on the census of 1891 in the household of Fordham Mote and Lucy Elizabeth Depear Barber at Burnham Westgate, Norfolk, England.1 |
|(Witness) Census||Frances Sarah Mote appeared on the census of 1901 in the household of Fordham Mote and Lucy Elizabeth Depear Barber at 16 Sandiway, Altrincham, Chester, England.5 |
|Married Name|| As of 1906, her married name was Barry.3 |
|Census||Queenie Mote and Edmund Henry Williams Barry appeared on the census of 2 April 1911 at The Ash, 308 Lr Broughton Road, Broughton, Salford, Lancashire, England; the dwelling had seven rooms.6 |
- [S7] 1891 England Census.
- [S3] FreeBMD, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl, Birth 1872 Q1 N Witchford 3b 613.
- [S13] Letter, Jayne Mote to Robert Mote, 13 April 1995 & February 2005.
- [S2] 1881 British Census.
- [S12] 1901 England & Wales Census, RG13 / 3321 page 41.
- [S101] 1911 England & Wales Census.