F, #212, b. circa 1857, d. 2 January 1927
|Name Variation||Harriet Totham was also known as Harriette Totham.2,1|
|Married Name||As of 18 July 1876, her married name was Mote.2|
|Census||She and Henry William Mote appeared on the census of 1881 at Front Street, Brampton, Cumberland, England; The surname is listed under NIOTE in the IGI.5|
|Census||Harriet Totham and Henry William Mote appeared on the census of 1891 at Bedfont, Middlesex, England.2|
|Occupation||Harriet Totham was owner of a fancy shop in 1911.6|
|Census||She appeared on the census of 2 April 1911 at Bradwell on sea, Essex, England; the dwelling had seven rooms.6|
|Henry William Mote b. 21 March 1846, d. before 1911|
|Charts||Descendant Chart - George Valentine Hart Mote|
Descendant Chart - Henry William Mote b. 1846 @ Bermondsey
|Last Edited||3 Jan 2012|
- [S26] John Campbell, "Henry William Mote's Family," e-mail to Jan McInnes, 12 July 2004.
- [S7] 1891 England Census.
- [S3] FreeBMD, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl, Maldon 1876 Q3 4a 395.
- [S6] UK Registered BDMs, , death Edmonton 1927 Q1 3a 1056.
- [S2] 1881 British Census, PRO Ref RG11 piece 5149 folio 26 page 10.
- [S101] 1911 England & Wales Census.