F, #22, b. circa 1803, d. 14 October 1890
|Census||Martha Falkner appeared on the census of 1841 at Margate, Parish of St John, Kent, England. |
|Married Name|| As of 26 August 1843, her married name was Mote.1 |
|Census||She and James Mote appeared on the census of 1851 at 21 Penton Place, Finsbury, Middlesex, England; Hannah Johnson, a domestic servant, was also in the household.6 |
|Census||Martha Falkner and James Mote appeared on the census of 1861 at 5 Hemingford Cottages, Finsbury, London, England.2 |
|Census||Martha Falkner and James Mote appeared on the census of 1871 at 51 Hemingford Road, Thornhill, Finsbury, England.5 |
|(Witness) Census||Martha Falkner appeared on the census of 1881 in the household of James Mote and Pheobe Martha Falkner at 51 Hemingford Road, Islington, Middlesex, England; Hannah Johnson is listed as a domestic servant in the household. |
- [S2] 1881 British Census.
- [S10] 1861 London Census.
- [S3] FreeBMD, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl, 1890 Q4 Islington 1b 215.
- [S21] The Times, The Times, Thursday, Oct 16, 1890; pg. 1; Issue 33144; col A; Category: Deaths.
- [S17] 1871 England Census.
- [S73] 1851 Census Record.