F, #220, b. circa 1859, d. circa December 1939
|Married Name||As of circa June 1885, her married name was Mote.|
|Census||Priscilla Kerry and Frederick Charles Mote appeared on the census of 1901 at Rous Road, Newmarket, West Suffolk, England.4|
|Census||Priscilla Kerry and Frederick Charles Mote appeared on the census of 2 April 1911 at 22 Mill Street, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England; the dwelling had four rooms.5|
|Frederick Charles Mote b. circa 1863, d. circa March 1936|
|Charts||Descendant Chart - Edward Mote b. before 1775|
|Last Edited||22 Oct 2009|
- [S7] 1891 England Census.
- [S3] FreeBMD, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl, Marriage 1885 Q 2 Wandsworth 1d 879.
- [S6] UK Registered BDMs, , death Oswestry Q4 6a 1882.
- [S12] 1901 England & Wales Census.
- [S101] 1911 England & Wales Census.