Arthur Charles Mote1
M, #280, b. circa 1858, d. circa June 1939
|Name Variation|| Arthur Charles Mote was also known as Charles Arthur Mote as listed in the 1901 Uk Census.8 |
|(Resident) Census||Arthur Charles appeared on the census of 8 April 1861 in the household of George Edward Mote and Esther Louisa Anderton at 18 Upper Bride Street, Islington, Middlesex, England.5 |
|Occupation||Arthur Charles Mote was a French Polisher in 1881.9 |
|Occupation||He was a Manufacturer of Shoemakers Finishing Ink in 1891.2 |
|Census||He and Norah Hannah McNamara appeared on the census of 5 April 1891 at Islington, Middlesex, England.2 |
|Occupation||Arthur Charles Mote was Leather Dye Makers Foreman in 1901.8 |
|Census||He and Norah Hannah McNamara appeared on the census of 1901 at 193 Blackstock Road, Islington, Middlesex, England.6 |
|Occupation||Arthur Charles Mote was a Superintendant Open Space (Borough Council) in 1911.10 |
|Census||He and Hannah Norah Mote appeared on the census of 2 April 1911 at 99 Plimsoll Road, Finsbury Park, London, England. |
- [S48] Compiler: British Government, The London 1871 Census, R.G. 10 303.
- [S7] 1891 England Census.
- [S3] FreeBMD, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl, 1887 December Quarter Islington 1b 588.
- [S6] UK Registered BDMs, , death Islington 1939 Q2 1b 287.
- [S59] Compiler: British Government, The London 1861 Census, RG9 135 89.
- [S12] 1901 England & Wales Census.
- [S22] C'wealth War Graves Commission, online http://www.cwgc.org/cwgcinternet/search.aspx
- [S12] 1901 England & Wales Census, RG 13/198 page 7.
- [S2] 1881 British Census, PRO Ref RG11 Piece 0239 Folio 42 Page 26.
- [S101] 1911 England & Wales Census.