Norah Hannah McNamara1
F, #281, b. circa 1866
|Name Variation||Norah Hannah McNamara was also known as Hannah Norah as listed in the 1901 Uk Census.2|
|Married Name||As of circa December 1887, her married name was Mote.5|
|Census||She and Arthur Charles Mote appeared on the census of 5 April 1891 at Islington, Middlesex, England.1|
|Census||Norah Hannah McNamara and Arthur Charles Mote appeared on the census of 1901 at 193 Blackstock Road, Islington, Middlesex, England.5|
|Census||Hannah Norah Mote and Arthur Charles Mote appeared on the census of 2 April 1911 at 99 Plimsoll Road, Finsbury Park, London, England.|
|Arthur Charles Mote b. circa 1858, d. circa June 1939|
|Charts||Descendant Chart - Edward Mote b. before 1775|
Descendant Chart - John William Mote b. circa 1809 in Southwark
|Last Edited||25 Oct 2009|
- [S7] 1891 England Census.
- [S12] 1901 England & Wales Census, RG 13/198 page 7.
- [S48] Compiler: British Government, The London 1871 Census.
- [S3] FreeBMD, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl, 1887 December Quarter Islington 1b 588.
- [S12] 1901 England & Wales Census.
- [S22] C'wealth War Graves Commission, online http://www.cwgc.org/cwgcinternet/search.aspx
- [S101] 1911 England & Wales Census.