William H Mote1
M, #289, b. circa 1826, d. 26 September 1886
|(Witness) Census||William H Mote appeared on the census of 1851 in the household of Edward Mote and Ellison Ellen Falkner at 16 Thornhill Square, Islington, Middlesex, England.6 |
|Name Variation|| As of 1851, William H Mote was also known as Willie.6 |
|Occupation||He was a Solicitors Clerk in 1851.6 |
|Occupation||He was a Solicitor's Managing Clerk in 1861.2 |
|Census||He and Rebecca Sarah Falkner appeared on the census of 8 April 1861 at No. 32 Albion Grove West, Barnsbury, Islington, Middlesex, England.2 |
|Occupation||William H Mote was a Solicitor from 1871 to 1881.4 |
|Census||He and Rebecca Sarah Falkner appeared on the census of 2 April 1871 at 4 Davids Terrace, Brockley Road, Deptford, Greenwich, England.7 |
|Census||William H Mote and Matilda Frances Philpot appeared on the census of 1881 at 49 Breakspears Road, Deptford St Paul, Kent, England. A 19 year old servant, Charlotte Dodson, was also listed in the household.4 |
- [S3] FreeBMD, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl, Marriage 1850 Q3 Islington 3 278.
- [S10] 1861 London Census.
- [S97] David Maxwell, "Charles Frederick Mote," e-mail to Robert Mote, May 2008, Marriage Certificate.
- [S2] 1881 British Census, PRO Ref RG11 piece 0714 folio 9 page 12.
- [S3] FreeBMD, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl, Marriage 1873 Q3 Holborn 1b 1132.
- [S73] 1851 Census Record.
- [S48] Compiler: British Government, The London 1871 Census, S & N CD40 RG10-748.pdf p.7.