Rebecca Sarah Falkner1
F, #290, b. circa 1825, d. June 1871
|(Resident) Census||Rebecca Sarah, Pheobe Martha and Ellison Ellen appeared on the census of 1841 in the household of Martha Falkner at Margate, Parish of St John, Kent, England. |
|Married Name|| As of 11 September 1850, her married name was Mote.1 |
|(Witness) Census||Rebecca Sarah Falkner appeared on the census of 1851 in the household of Edward Mote and Ellison Ellen Falkner at 16 Thornhill Square, Islington, Middlesex, England.7 |
|Census||Rebecca Sarah Falkner and William H Mote appeared on the census of 8 April 1861 at No. 32 Albion Grove West, Barnsbury, Islington, Middlesex, England.2 |
|Census||Rebecca Sarah Falkner and William H Mote appeared on the census of 2 April 1871 at 4 Davids Terrace, Brockley Road, Deptford, Greenwich, England.3 |
- [S3] FreeBMD, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl, Marriage 1850 Q3 Islington 3 278.
- [S10] 1861 London Census.
- [S48] Compiler: British Government, The London 1871 Census, S & N CD40 RG10-748.pdf p.7.
- [S97] David Maxwell, "Charles Frederick Mote," e-mail to Robert Mote, May 2008.
- [S97] David Maxwell, "Charles Frederick Mote," e-mail to Robert Mote, May 2008, Marriage Certificate.
- [S6] UK Registered BDMs, , Death 1871 Q2 Greenwich 1d 515.
- [S73] 1851 Census Record.
- [S2] 1881 British Census, PRO Ref RG11 piece 0714 folio 9 page 12.