Richard Crofts Mote1
M, #320, b. circa December 1844, d. 8 February 1883
|Father||James Mote2 b. 1795, d. b 1881|
|Mother||Martha Falkner2 b. c 1803, d. 14 Oct 1890|
|Relationships||1st cousin of Edward Mote|
Grandson of James Mote
|(Resident) Census||Joseph, Mary Ann, Richard Crofts and Thomas appeared on the census of 1851 in the household of James Mote and Martha Falkner at 21 Penton Place, Finsbury, Middlesex, England; Hannah Johnson, a domestic servant, was also in the household.5|
|(Witness) Census||Richard Crofts Mote appeared on the census of 1861 in the household of James Mote and Martha Falkner at 5 Hemingford Cottages, Finsbury, London, England.2|
|(Witness) Marriage||Richard Crofts Mote witnessed the marriage of Robert Maxted and Suzannah Jane Pye on 18 November 1869 at the Parish Church, Throwley, Kent, England.6|
|Mary Jane Maxted b. circa September 1843, d. 23 July 1917|
|Charts||Descendant Chart - James Mote b. say 1775|
|Last Edited||3 Jan 2012|
- [S3] FreeBMD, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl, Birth Clerkenwell 1844 Q4 3 112.
- [S10] 1861 London Census.
- [S3] FreeBMD, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl, Marriage - Thanet 1868 Q3 2a 1130.
- [S3] FreeBMD, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl, Death - Falmouth 1883 Q1 5c 133.
- [S73] 1851 Census Record.
- [S29] Ted Wildy's Index, online http://userdb.rootsweb.com/uki/