Mary Ann Bather1
F, #34, b. circa 1799, d. 14 October 1883
|Name Variation|| Mary Ann Bather was also known as Mary Ann Butler.3 |
|Married Name|| As of 28 August 1828, her married name was Mote.2 |
|Census||She and William Henry Mote appeared on the census of 30 March 1851 at 41 Tonbridge Street, St Pancras, Middlesex, England.5 |
|Census||Mary Ann Bather and William Henry Mote appeared on the census of 1861 at 50 Thornhill Square, Finsbury, Middlesex, England.4 |
|Census||Mary Ann Bather and William Henry Mote appeared on the census of 1871 at 50 Thornhill Square, Finsbury, Middlesex, England.6 |
|(Executor) Probate||Mary Ann Bather was the executor of William Henry Mote's estate on 14 August 1871; the effects were valued at under £1,500. |
|Census||Mary Ann Bather appeared on the census of 1881 at 50 Thornhill Square, Islington, Middlesex, England. |
- [S76] St George Hanover Square Parish Records: entry for unknown spouses' names unknown repository, unknown repository address.
- [S2] 1881 British Census.
- [S5] International Genealogical Index (IGI).
- [S10] 1861 London Census.
- [S73] 1851 Census Record.
- [S17] 1871 England Census.
- [S8] Pallot's Baptism Index, online http://www.Ancestry.com