M, #365, b. circa 1858, d. 18 May 1929
|Father||James Mote1 b. c 1820, d. 20 Apr 1907|
|Mother||Ann Harris1 b. c 1818, d. c Mar 1879|
|Relationship||Son of James Mote|
|(Witness) Census||Charles Mote appeared on the census of 1871 in the household of James Mote and Ann Harris at 93 Oaklands, Eltham, London, England.1|
|Occupation||Charles Mote was a Solicitor from 1884 to 1911.3,2|
|Census||He and Bertha Mallett appeared on the census of 1901 at 6 Slaithwaite Road, Lewisham, England.2|
|Census||Charles Mote and Bertha Mote appeared on the census of 2 April 1911 at 6 Slaithwaite Road, Lewisham, London, England; the dwelling had eight rooms.6|
|Bertha Mallett b. circa 1860|
|Charts||Descendant Chart - James Mote b. circa 1820 @ Southwark|
|Last Edited||3 Jan 2012|
- [S17] 1871 England Census.
- [S12] 1901 England & Wales Census.
- [S21] The Times, The Times, June 19, 1884; pg. 1; Issue 31164; col A; Category: Marriages.
- [S6] UK Registered BDMs, , 1884 Q2 Camberwell 1d 1228.
- [S3] FreeBMD, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl, death Lewisham 1929 Q2 1d 971.
- [S101] 1911 England & Wales Census.
- [S21] The Times, The Times, Sep 07, 1887; pg.1; Issue 32171; col A; Category: Births.