Ellison Ellen Falkner1,2
F, #388, b. circa 1829, d. 12 June 1870
|Name Variation|| As of 1829, Ellison Ellen Falkner was also known as Allison Ellen Falkner.4 |
|(Resident) Census||Rebecca Sarah, Pheobe Martha and Ellison Ellen appeared on the census of 1841 in the household of Martha Falkner at Margate, Parish of St John, Kent, England. |
|Married Name|| As of 11 September 1850, her married name was Mote.1 |
|Census||Ellison Ellen Falkner and Edward Mote appeared on the census of 1851 at 16 Thornhill Square, Islington, Middlesex, England.6 |
|Name Variation|| As of 1851, Ellison Ellen Falkner was also known as Ellen E.6 |
|Census||She and Edward Mote appeared on the census of 1861 at 16 Thornhill Square, Islington, Middlesex, England; Caroline Wilson, a 21 year old house servant and Emily Witham, a 15 year old Nursemaid were also living in the house.1 |
- [S10] 1861 London Census, RG9 / 129 pages 90-97.
- [S3] FreeBMD, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl, Marriage 1850 Q3 Islington 3 279.
- [S21] The Times, The Times, June 14, 1870; pg. 1; Issue 26776; col A; Category: Deaths.
- [S97] David Maxwell, "Charles Frederick Mote," e-mail to Robert Mote, May 2008.
- [S6] UK Registered BDMs, , Death 1870 Q2 Islington 1b 190.
- [S73] 1851 Census Record.
- [S17] 1871 England Census.
- [S2] 1881 British Census.