F, #451, b. circa 1868
|Married Name||As of 1894, her married name was Mote.4|
|Census||Mary Louise Borrow and Frank Richard Mote appeared on the census of 1901 at 61 Hartham Road, West Islington, London, England.3|
|Occupation||Mary Louise Borrow was a Proprietor of Furnished Rooms in 1911.5|
|Census||She appeared on the census of 2 April 1911 at 59 Hartham Road, Holloway, Islington, London, England; the dwelling had five rooms.5|
|Frank Richard Mote b. circa 1862, d. 3 December 1904|
|Charts||Descendant Chart - James Mote b. say 1775|
|Last Edited||25 Oct 2009|
- Based on marriage details on freebmd the spouse could be either Alice Benfield or Mary Louise Borrow. I believe it is Mary based on the 1901 census index.
- [S3] FreeBMD, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl, Marriage 1894 Q4 Islington 1b 655.
- [S12] 1901 England & Wales Census.
- [S3] FreeBMD, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl, Q4 1894 Islington 1b 635 or 655.
- [S101] 1911 England & Wales Census.