Emma Maria Bather1
F, #471, b. circa 1848, d. circa September 1923
|Married Name|| As of circa June 1875, her married name was Nobbs.3 |
|Census||Emma Maria Bather and Charles Alfred Nobbs appeared on the census of 1881 at 1 Milner Street, Islington, London, Middlesex, England. Elizabeth Green is shown as a lodger and Louisa Russell is shown as a General Servant.2 |
|Married Name|| As of 6 June 1903, her married name was Mote.4 |
|(Witness) Census||Emma Maria Bather appeared on the census of 2 April 1911 in the household of John Henry Nobbs and Mabel Emily Nobbs at 23 Palmers Green Villas, Green Lanes, Palmers Green, Edmonton, Middlesex, England; the dwelling had seven rooms.6 |
- [S1] Marriage Certificate: Marriage Registration 1903 Q2 Brentford 3a 269.
- [S2] 1881 British Census, PRO Ref RG11 piece 0226 folio 26 page 51.
- [S3] FreeBMD, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl, Marriage Registration 1875 Q2 Pancras 1b 294.
- [S1] Marriage Certificate.
- [S6] UK Registered BDMs, , death Edmonton 1823 Q3 3a 574.
- [S101] 1911 England & Wales Census.
- [S3] FreeBMD, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl, Birth 1881 Q2 Islington 1b 280.