Dudley Richard Mote1
M, #490, b. circa December 1875, d. circa December 1957
|Father||William H Mote1 b. c 1826, d. 26 Sep 1886|
|Mother||Matilda Frances Philpot1 b. c 1836|
|Relationships||1st cousin 1 time removed of Edward Mote|
Great-grandson of James Mote
|(Witness) Census||Dudley Richard Mote appeared on the census of 1881 in the household of William H Mote and Matilda Frances Philpot at 49 Breakspears Road, Deptford St Paul, Kent, England; a 19 year old servant, Charlotte Dodson, was also listed in the household.1|
|Census||Dudley Richard Mote and Lottie Maria Bowen appeared on the census of 1901 at Parish of Plumstead, London, England.2|
|Occupation||Dudley Richard Mote was an Accountant in the Printing Trade in 1911.6|
|Census||He and Lottie Maria Mote appeared on the census of 2 April 1911 at 7 Sylverdale Road, Croydon, Surrey, England; the dwelling had six rooms.6|
|Lottie Maria Bowen b. circa 1879, d. circa June 1967|
|Charts||Descendant Chart - James Mote b. say 1775|
|Last Edited||20 Oct 2009|
- [S2] 1881 British Census, PRO Ref RG11 piece 0714 folio 9 page 12.
- [S12] 1901 England & Wales Census.
- [S3] FreeBMD, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl, Islington 1875 Q4 1b 227.
- [S3] FreeBMD, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl, Woolwich 1897 Q4 1d 2094.
- [S6] UK Registered BDMs, , 1957 Q4 Hitchin 4b 153 aged 82.
- [S101] 1911 England & Wales Census.