Charles Frederick Mote1
M, #491, b. 19 April 1877, d. circa March 1960
|Father||William H Mote1 b. c 1826, d. 26 Sep 1886|
|Mother||Matilda Frances Philpot1 b. c 1836|
|Relationships||1st cousin 1 time removed of Edward Mote|
Great-grandson of James Mote
|(Witness) Census||Charles Frederick Mote appeared on the census of 1881 in the household of William H Mote and Matilda Frances Philpot at 49 Breakspears Road, Deptford St Paul, Kent, England; a 19 year old servant, Charlotte Dodson, was also listed in the household.1|
|Occupation||Charles Frederick Mote was a Commercial Traveller in 1911.6|
|Census||He and Harriet Garman Downes appeared on the census of 2 April 1911 at 5 Carlton Road, Harrogate, Yorkshire, England; the dwelling had eight rooms and a servant.6|
|Harriet Garman Downes b. 1880|
|Charts||Descendant Chart - James Mote b. say 1775|
|Last Edited||10 Jun 2011|
- [S2] 1881 British Census, PRO Ref RG11 piece 0714 folio 9 page 12.
- [S3] FreeBMD, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl, Greenwich 1877 Q2 1d 865.
- [S97] David Maxwell, "Charles Frederick Mote," e-mail to Robert Mote, May 2008, Birth Certificate.
- [S3] FreeBMD, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl, Greenwich 1904 Q2 1d 1674.
- [S6] UK Registered BDMs, , 1960 Q1 Bromley 5b 162 aged 82.
- [S101] 1911 England & Wales Census.