Emma Eliza Beale1
F, #530, b. circa 1869, d. 29 January 1960
|Married Name||As of circa September 1897, her married name was Mote.1|
|Census||Emma Eliza Beale and Henry William Mote appeared on the census of 1901 at 5 Hillmarton Road, Islington, London, England; The data is recorded under the name Mole.|
Also living in the house were two servants:
Edith Stort (aged 23), a Domestic Nurse &
Hannah Fraser (aged 27), a General Domestic Servant.2
|Census||Emma Eliza Beale and Henry William Mote appeared on the census of 2 April 1911 at 153 Queens Road, Stoke Newington, Hackney, London, England; the dwelling had nine rooms.6|
|Henry William Mote b. circa 1863, d. circa June 1942|
|Charts||Descendant Chart - James Mote b. say 1775|
|Last Edited||21 Oct 2009|
- [S3] FreeBMD, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl, marriage Islington 1897 Q3 1b 459.
- [S12] 1901 England & Wales Census, RG13 Piece 171 Folio 68 Page 37 Schedule No. 247.
- [S21] The Times, The Times, Jan 30, 1960; pg. 1; Issue 54682; col A; Category: Deaths.
- [S6] UK Registered BDMs, , 1960 Q1 Chichester 5h 662 aged 91.
- [S15] , Birth Certificate, as shown on the birth certificate of his son John Hurden Mote (unknown file date).
- [S101] 1911 England & Wales Census.
- [S15] , Birth Certificate (unknown file date).
- [S85] Rosemary Mote, "John & Eliza Mote's Family," e-mail to Robert Mote, April 2006.