M, #542, b. circa December 1837, d. circa June 1869
|Num Child||Tenpenny Mote had at least three children.1 |
|Name Variation|| Tenpenny Mote was also known as Tentney Mote name as spelled in the 1851 census.2 |
|(Resident) Census||Maria, Thomas, Robert, Mary and Tenpenny appeared on the census of 1841 in the household of Thomas Mote and Frances Cox Fordham at Emneth, Cambridgeshire, England.1 |
|Occupation||Tenpenny Mote was an Engineer in 1859.1 |
|Name Variation|| As of circa 1864, Tenpenny Mote was also known as Edward Tenpenny.1 |
- [S13] Letter, Jayne Mote to Robert Mote, 13 April 1995 & February 2005.
- [S34] Cambridgeshire Mote Families, online http://www.cambridgeshirehistory.com, 1851 UK Census Index.
- [S6] UK Registered BDMs, , 1837 Q4 Wisbech 14 129.
- [S3] FreeBMD, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl, Marriage - Banbury 1859 Q2 3a 903.
- [S6] UK Registered BDMs, , Death - 1869 Q2 Chard 5c 337.