Elizabeth Ann Mote1
F, #565, b. circa 1863
|Father||John Thomas Mote1 b. c Dec 1839, d. c Jun 1920|
|Mother||Mary Ann Cross1 b. c 1842|
|Relationships||Great-granddaughter of James Mote|
Granddaughter of John Thomas Mote
|(Witness) Census||Elizabeth Ann Mote appeared on the census of 1881 in the household of John Thomas Mote and Mary Ann Cross at South Side of Main Road, Wicken, Cambridgeshire, England.1|
|Married Name||As of circa December 1889, her married name was Carter.|
|Census||Elizabeth Ann Mote appeared on the census of 1901 at 17 Harvey Street, Barry, Glamorganshire, Wales.5|
|Census||She and Frederick Carter appeared on the census of 1911 at 17 Quarella Street, Barry, Glamorganshire, Wales.6|
|Married Name||As of 1933, her married name was Nicholls.4|
|Frederick Carter b. 1869, d. 1929|
|James V Nicholls|
|Charts||Descendant Chart - James Mote b. 1767|
Descendant Chart - John Thomas Mote b. before 1819
|Last Edited||23 Aug 2010|
- [S2] 1881 British Census, PRO Ref RG11 Piece 1681 Folio 85 Page 6.
- [S17] 1871 England Census, RG10; Piece 1605; Folio 109; Page 20; GSU Roll 829922.
- [S3] FreeBMD, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl, 1889 Q4 Cambridge 3B 1078.
- [S117] Sandie Clarke, "Elizabeth Ann Mote & Frederick Carter's Family," e-mail to Robert Mote, June 2010.
- [S12] 1901 England & Wales Census, RG13; Piece 4992; Folio 67: Page 34.
- [S101] 1911 England & Wales Census, RG14; Piece 32180; Cardiff.