William John Mote1
M, #566, b. circa 1873, d. circa March 1955
|Father||John Thomas Mote1 b. c Dec 1839, d. c Jun 1920|
|Mother||Mary Ann Cross1 b. c 1842|
|Relationships||Great-grandson of James Mote|
Grandson of John Thomas Mote
|(Witness) Census||William John Mote appeared on the census of 1881 in the household of John Thomas Mote and Mary Ann Cross at South Side of Main Road, Wicken, Cambridgeshire, England.1|
|Occupation||William John Mote was a Platelayer Below Ground in 1901.4|
|Census||He and Elizabeth Cecil Deere appeared on the census of 1901 at 2 Kirkhouse Street, Pontypridd, Glamorgan, Wales.4|
|Occupation||William John Mote was a platelayer for a railway company in 1911.5|
|Census||He and Lizzie Mote appeared on the census of 2 April 1911 at 2 Kirkhouse Street, Pontypridd, Glamorganshire, Wales; the dwelling had six rooms.5|
|Occupation||William John Mote was a Railwayman circa 1933.6|
|Elizabeth Cecil Deere b. circa 1875|
|Charts||Descendant Chart - James Mote b. 1767|
Descendant Chart - John Thomas Mote b. before 1819
|Last Edited||25 Oct 2009|
- [S2] 1881 British Census, PRO Ref RG11 Piece 1681 Folio 85 Page 6.
- [S3] FreeBMD, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl, Marriage 1893 Q3 Cardiff 11a 595.
- [S6] UK Registered BDMs, , 1955 Q1 Pontypridd 8b 705 aged 82.
- [S12] 1901 England & Wales Census.
- [S101] 1911 England & Wales Census.
- [S1] Marriage Certificate: Mansel Deere & Lilian Muriel Braund's Marriage Certificate.