M, #569, b. circa 1879, d. circa December 1954
|(Witness) Census||Albert Mote appeared on the census of 1881 in the household of John Thomas Mote and Mary Ann Cross at South Side of Main Road, Wicken, Cambridgeshire, England.1 |
|Occupation||Albert Mote was a Telegraph Batteryman in 1901.5 |
|Census||He appeared on the census of 1901 at 23 Cyprus Road, Ely, Cambridgeshire, England; listed as a boarder.5 |
|Occupation||He was a Batteryman, Electrical Department, Railway in 1911. |
|Census||He and Elizabeth Martha Beales appeared on the census of 2 April 1911 at 137 Mill Road, Romsey Town, Cambridgeshire, England.6 |
- [S2] 1881 British Census, PRO Ref RG11 Piece 1681 Folio 85 Page 6.
- [S3] FreeBMD, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl, Marriage 1903 Q1 Cambridge 3b 659.
- [S6] UK Registered BDMs, , 1954 Q4 Acle 4b 323.
- [S111] Cambridgeshire Baptisms: Their son Albert's baptism entry.
- [S12] 1901 England & Wales Census.
- [S101] 1911 England & Wales Census.