William John Mote1
M, #612, b. circa 1884, d. circa December 1932
|Father||James Mote1 b. c Sep 1862, d. c Dec 1927|
|Mother||Rosa Osborn1 b. c Dec 1866, d. c Dec 1934|
|Relationships||2nd great-grandson of James Mote|
Great-grandson of John Thomas Mote
|(Witness) Census||William John Mote appeared on the census of 1901 in the household of James Mote and Rosa Mote at 16 Churchill Terrace, Barry, Glamorganshire, Wales.1|
|Occupation||William John Mote was a Railway Porter in 1901.1|
|Occupation||He was a General Haulier in 1911.4|
|Census||He and Elizabeth Strange appeared on the census of 2 April 1911 at 27 Treharne Road, Cadoxton, Barry, Glamorganshire, Wales; the dwelling had five rooms.4|
|Elizabeth Strange b. circa 1886|
|Charts||Descendant Chart - James Mote b. 1767|
Descendant Chart - John Thomas Mote b. before 1819
|Last Edited||21 Oct 2009|
- [S12] 1901 England & Wales Census.
- [S3] FreeBMD, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl, Marriage 1905 Q1 cardiff 11a 470.
- [S6] UK Registered BDMs, , Death 1932 Q4 Cardiff 11a 480.
- [S101] 1911 England & Wales Census.
- [S3] FreeBMD, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl, Birth 1906 Q4 Cardiff 11a 458.