F, #675, b. circa 1811, d. 1896
|Married Name|| As of 1833, her married name was Mote. |
|Occupation||Sarah Sucker was a Dressmaker in 1841.5 |
|Census||She and John William Mote appeared on the census of 6 June 1841 at Clerkenwell, England.5 |
|Census||Sarah Sucker and John William Mote appeared on the census of 1851 at Grays Inn Road, Pancras, England.9 |
|Census||Sarah Sucker and John William Mote appeared on the census of 1861 at 28 St Thomas Terrace, Islington, Middlesex, England; with his wife and 4 children. John is shown as 52 years old and Sarah as 49.10 |
|Census||Sarah Sucker appeared on the census of 1871 at St Davids, Middlesex, England.2 |
|Occupation||She was a Nurse in 1871.2 |
|Census||She appeared on the census of 1891 at Islington, Middlesex, England; She was listed as a visitor at this address. The head of the household was Thomas Jones aged 40. His wife was Mary Ann aged 44. Three stepchildren, with the surname of Driver, were also living with Thomas. |
|John William Mote b. circa 1809, d. 30 July 1862|
- [S7] 1891 England Census.
- [S48] Compiler: British Government, The London 1871 Census.
- [S45] Unknown author, Bradman Ancestry, Url: http://RootsWeb.com.
- [S15] , Birth Certificate, copy issued by the General Register Office, England on 21 January 2004 (unknown file date).
- [S47] Compiler: British Government, The London 1841 Census, Subject: Images of the 1841 Census Books.
- [S16] , Death Certificate, as shown on the death certificate for Ann Maria Mote; DYA 288065 issued 27 Feb. 2004.
- [S15] , Birth Certificate, Birth Certificate for Albert Thomas Mote; BXCA 323923 (unknown file date).
- [S2] 1881 British Census.
- [S73] 1851 Census Record.
- [S59] Compiler: British Government, The London 1861 Census.