John William Mote
M, #676, b. circa 1809, d. 30 July 1862
|Occupation||John William Mote was a Printer on 2 April 1841.3 |
|Census||He and Sarah Sucker appeared on the census of 6 June 1841 at Clerkenwell, England.2 |
|Census||John William Mote and Sarah Sucker appeared on the census of 1851 at Grays Inn Road, Pancras, England.6 |
|Occupation||John William Mote was a printer's overseer of press in 1861. |
|Census||He and Sarah Sucker appeared on the census of 1861 at 28 St Thomas Terrace, Islington, Middlesex, England; with his wife and 4 children. John is shown as 52 years old and Sarah as 49.7 |
|Event-Misc||The cause of death was typhus fever for a week complicated by Choleraic dairrhoea for one day. The death was reported by George Mote of 75 Charles Street, City Road. |
|Sarah Sucker b. circa 1811, d. 1896|
- [S18] Letter, Michael Yelland to Robert Mote, 13 April 1985.
- [S47] Compiler: British Government, The London 1841 Census, Subject: Images of the 1841 Census Books.
- [S15] , Birth Certificate, copy issued by the General Register Office, England on 21 January 2004 (unknown file date).
- [S16] , Death Certificate, as shown on the death certificate for Ann Maria Mote; DYA 288065 issued 27 Feb. 2004.
- [S15] , Birth Certificate, Birth Certificate for Albert Thomas Mote; BXCA 323923 (unknown file date).
- [S73] 1851 Census Record.
- [S59] Compiler: British Government, The London 1861 Census.