Walter James Mote1
M, #698, b. between January 1843 and July 1843, d. 5 November 1917
|(Witness) Census||Walter James Mote appeared on the census of 1851 in the household of John William Mote and Sarah Sucker at Grays Inn Road, Pancras, England.5 |
|(Witness) Census||Walter James Mote appeared on the census of 1861 in the household of John William Mote and Sarah Sucker at 28 St Thomas Terrace, Islington, Middlesex, England; with his wife and 4 children. John is shown as 52 years old and Sarah as 49.6 |
|Occupation||Walter James Mote was a jeweller's apprentice in 1861. |
|Census||He appeared on the census of 1871 at Clerkenwell, England. |
|Occupation||He was a jeweller between 1871 and 1911 at London, Middlesex, England.4,7,8 |
|Census||He appeared on the census of 1881 at Greater London, England; and is shown as 38 years old, born in Islington. His wife and two sons were living with him.4 |
|Census||He and Jemima Sophia Bult appeared on the census of 1891; Walter's entry in the 1891 Census on Ancestry.com is recorded under the name Waller J Mole with wife Sophia Mole and daughter Jessie E Mole. |
|Census||Walter James Mote and Sophia Mote appeared on the census of 1901 at 11 Stradbroke Road, Islington, London, England.7 |
|Census||Walter James Mote and Sophia Mote appeared on the census of 2 April 1911 at 15 Hornsey Road, Islington, London, England; the dwelling had two rooms.8 |
- The 1901 British Census entry show Walter G Mote.
- [S54] Bryan Weaver, The Bult & Mote Families.
- [S6] UK Registered BDMs, , Death 1917 Q4 Islington 1b 171.
- [S2] 1881 British Census, FHL Film:1341058 PRO Ref RG11 Piece 0266 Folio 76 page 48.
- [S73] 1851 Census Record.
- [S59] Compiler: British Government, The London 1861 Census.
- [S12] 1901 England & Wales Census, RG13 Piece: 196 Folio: 49 Page: 38 Schedule Number: 194.
- [S101] 1911 England & Wales Census.