Albert Thomas Mote1
M, #700, b. 17 July 1850, d. circa March 1895
|Father||John William Mote b. c 1809, d. 30 Jul 1862|
|Mother||Sarah Sucker b. c 1811, d. 1896|
|Relationships||Son of John William Mote|
Nephew of Edward Mote
Great-granduncle of Robert Mote : Site Administrator
|Name Variation||Albert Thomas Mote was also known as Thomas based on various UK Census entries.4|
|(Witness) Census||He appeared on the census of 1851 in the household of John William Mote and Sarah Sucker at Grays Inn Road, Pancras, England.5|
|(Witness) Census||Albert Thomas Mote appeared on the census of 1861 in the household of John William Mote and Sarah Sucker at 28 St Thomas Terrace, Islington, Middlesex, England; with his wife and 4 children. John is shown as 52 years old and Sarah as 49.6|
|Occupation||Albert Thomas Mote was a Fishmonger in 1871.7|
|Charts||Descendant Chart - Edward Mote b. before 1775|
Descendant Chart - John William Mote b. circa 1809 in Southwark
|Last Edited||27 Apr 2004|
- [S6] UK Registered BDMs, , Birth 1850 September Quarter St Pancras 1 297.
- [S15] , Birth Certificate, BXCA 323923 (unknown file date).
- [S3] FreeBMD, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl, Death 1895 Q1 1b 299.
- [S18] Letter, Michael Yelland to Robert Mote, 13 April 1985.
- [S73] 1851 Census Record.
- [S59] Compiler: British Government, The London 1861 Census.
- [S48] Compiler: British Government, The London 1871 Census.