Clara Ann Mote1,2
F, #731, b. 2 April 1841, d. before 1901
|(Witness) Census||Clara Ann Mote appeared on the census of 1851 in the household of John William Mote and Sarah Sucker at Grays Inn Road, Pancras, England.5 |
|Occupation||Clara Ann Mote was a Domestic Servant in 1861.6 |
|(Witness) Census||She appeared on the census of 8 April 1861as a visitor in the household of George Edward Mote and Esther Louisa Anderton at 18 Upper Bride Street, Islington, Middlesex, England.6 |
|Married Name|| As of 15 July 1864, her married name was Montague. |
|Census||Clara Ann Mote and Frederick Albert Montague appeared on the census of 1871 at 5 Wynyatt Street, Clerkenwell, Middlesex, England.7 |
|Census||Clara Ann Mote and Frederick Albert Montague appeared on the census of 1881 at 3 Pedro Street, Belle View Terrace, Hackney, Middlesex, England.4 |
- She is listed as Sarah in the 1841 Census.
- [S15] , Birth Certificate, copy issued by the General Register Office, England on 21 January 2004 (unknown file date).
- [S1] Marriage Certificate: Certified Copy MXB 517694 issued 9 February 2004 by the General Register Office.
- [S2] 1881 British Census.
- [S73] 1851 Census Record.
- [S59] Compiler: British Government, The London 1861 Census, RG9 135 89.
- [S48] Compiler: British Government, The London 1871 Census.