F, #74, b. circa 1839
|Father||James Mote1 b. c Feb 1799, d. b 1881|
|Mother||Ann Roe1 b. c 1799, d. 12 Sep 1881|
|Relationships||Granddaughter of James Mote|
Niece of John Thomas Mote
|(Resident) Census||John, Emma, Matthew, Mary, Sarah, James, Susan and William appeared on the census of 1841 in the household of James Mote and Ann Roe at Manea cum Coveney, Cambridgeshire, England.3|
|Married Name||As of circa December 1857, her married name was Sands.|
|Census||Sarah Sands and William Allen Sands appeared on the census of 1861 at White Hart, High Street, Manea, Cambridgeshire, England.4|
|William Allen Sands b. 1834|
|Charts||Descendant Chart - James Mote b. 1767|
|Last Edited||26 Oct 2009|
- [S4] Vicki Hails, "James Mote Descendants," e-mail to Robert Mote, 2003, Page 2.
- [S3] FreeBMD, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl, Marriage 1857 Q4 N. Witchford 3b 1351.
- [S34] Cambridgeshire Mote Families, online http://www.cambridgeshirehistory.com, 1841 UK Census Index.
- [S10] 1861 London Census.
- [S108] Moote/Mote/Moate Families, online http://genealogy-paulsen.com/Britain/Moote_Register/RR01/…