Frederick Albert Montague1
M, #740, b. 10 December 1836
|(Witness) Census||Frederick Albert Montague appeared on the census of 1841 in the household of Michael Montague and Rebecca Elliott at City Garden Place, St Luke, Middlesex, England.5 |
|Occupation||Frederick Albert Montague was a Watchmaker from 1864 to 1891.1 |
|Census||He and Clara Ann Mote appeared on the census of 1871 at 5 Wynyatt Street, Clerkenwell, Middlesex, England.6 |
|Census||Frederick Albert Montague and Clara Ann Mote appeared on the census of 1881 at 3 Pedro Street, Belle View Terrace, Hackney, Middlesex, England.2 |
|Census||Frederick Albert Montague appeared on the census of 1891 at 6 Dame Street, Islington, London, England.4 |
- [S1] Marriage Certificate: Certified Copy MXB 517694 issued 9 February 2004 by the General Register Office.
- [S2] 1881 British Census.
- [S5] International Genealogical Index (IGI).
- [S7] 1891 England Census.
- [S19] 1841 London Census.
- [S48] Compiler: British Government, The London 1871 Census.