Esther Louisa Anderton1,2
F, #746, b. circa 1837, d. circa June 1915
|Name Variation|| Esther Louisa Anderton was also known as Ethel L as shown in the 1891 UK Census. |
|Married Name|| As of circa December 1854, her married name was Mote. |
|Census||She and George Edward Mote appeared on the census of 8 April 1861 at 18 Upper Bride Street, Islington, Middlesex, England.6 |
|Occupation||Esther Louisa Anderton was an upholsteress from 1871 to 1901.7 |
|Census||She and George Edward Mote appeared on the census of 3 April 1871 at Highbury, Middlesex, England; Ann Oxley, his 85 year old Aunt (born Brandon, Norfolk) was also staying with George.1 |
|Census||Esther Louisa Anderton and Alfred Henry Mote appeared on the census of 1881 at Islington, Middlesex, England.8 |
|(Witness) Census||Esther Louisa Anderton appeared on the census of 2 April 1911 in the household of Charles Bowles and Minnie Rose Bowles at 33 Victoria Grove, Stoke Newington, Hackney, London, England; the dwelling had six rooms.9 |
- [S48] Compiler: British Government, The London 1871 Census, R.G. 10 303.
- [S3] FreeBMD, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl, Marriage 1854 Q4 St Lukes 1b 767.
- [S3] FreeBMD, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl, 1875 December Quarter Shoreditch 1c 437.
- [S5] International Genealogical Index (IGI).
- [S6] UK Registered BDMs, , Death 1915 Q2 Hackney 1b 453.
- [S59] Compiler: British Government, The London 1861 Census, RG9 135 89.
- [S48] Compiler: British Government, The London 1871 Census.
- [S2] 1881 British Census, PRO Ref RG11 Piece 0239 Folio 42 Page 26.
- [S101] 1911 England & Wales Census.