M, #75, b. 3 May 1841
|Father||James Mote1 b. c Feb 1799, d. b 1881|
|Mother||Ann Roe1 b. c 1799, d. 12 Sep 1881|
|Relationships||Grandson of James Mote|
Nephew of John Thomas Mote
|(Resident) Census||John, Emma, Matthew, Mary, Sarah, James, Susan and William appeared on the census of 1841 in the household of James Mote and Ann Roe at Manea cum Coveney, Cambridgeshire, England.3|
|Census||James Mote and Harriett Mote appeared on the census of 2 April 1871 at Black Drove, Manea, Cambridgeshire, England.4|
|Anecdote||In 1880 James and Harriett Mote and their four children immigrated to Canada and settled in and around Middlesec County, Ontario, Canada.5|
|Charts||Descendant Chart - James Mote b. 1767|
|Last Edited||19 Feb 2012|
- [S4] Vicki Hails, "James Mote Descendants," e-mail to Robert Mote, 2003, Page 2.
- [S3] FreeBMD, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl, Marriage 1861 Q2 N. Witchford 3b 869.
- [S34] Cambridgeshire Mote Families, online http://www.cambridgeshirehistory.com, 1841 UK Census Index.
- [S17] 1871 England Census.
- [S103] Paul Freeman, "James Mote b. 1841," e-mail to Robert Mote, May 2008.