M, #753, b. circa 1866
|Census||Charles Bowles and Minnie Rose Mote appeared on the census of 1891 at Islington, Middlesex, England.1|
|Occupation||Charles Bowles was a Pianoforte Case Maker between 1891 and 1911.1,4|
|Census||He and Minnie Rose Mote appeared on the census of 1901 at Islington, Middlesex, England.3|
|Census||Charles Bowles and Minnie Rose Bowles appeared on the census of 2 April 1911 at 33 Victoria Grove, Stoke Newington, Hackney, London, England; the dwelling had six rooms.4|
|Minnie Rose Mote b. circa December 1865|
|Charts||Descendant Chart - Edward Mote b. before 1775|
Descendant Chart - John William Mote b. circa 1809 in Southwark
|Last Edited||21 Oct 2009|
- [S7] 1891 England Census.
- [S3] FreeBMD, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl, 1886 Q3 Islington 1b 615.
- [S12] 1901 England & Wales Census, RG 13/198 page 34.
- [S101] 1911 England & Wales Census.
- [S71] Cindy Tedstone, "Minnie Violet Mote's Family," e-mail to Robert Mote, February 2005.