M, #85, b. 28 September 1860, d. July 1900
|Father||Clement Pope Mote1 b. 11 Apr 1836, d. 1902|
|Mother||Hannah Clarke1 b. 2 Mar 1836, d. c Mar 1894|
|Relationships||Great-grandson of James Mote|
Grandnephew of John Thomas Mote
|Baptism Name||His baptism name was John Moate.|
|(Witness) Census||John Mote appeared on the census of 1871 in the household of Clement Pope Mote and Hannah Clarke at High Street, North Witchford, Cambridgeshire, England.4|
|Occupation||John Mote was a labourer according to his son Walter & Arthur's baptism entries between 1891 and 1893.5|
|Charts||Descendant Chart - James Mote b. 1767|
|Last Edited||20 Nov 2009|
- [S4] Vicki Hails, "James Mote Descendants," e-mail to Robert Mote, 2003, Page 4.
- [S108] Moote/Mote/Moate Families, online http://genealogy-paulsen.com/Britain/Moote_Register/RR01/…
- [S4] Vicki Hails, "James Mote Descendants," e-mail to Robert Mote, 2003, Page 10.
- [S17] 1871 England Census.
- [S111] Cambridgeshire Baptisms.