M, #893, b. circa March 1902, d. circa March 1933
|Father||Hurden Barraclough Mote2 b. c 1863, d. 7 Apr 1933|
|Relationships||Grandnephew of Edward Mote|
2nd great-grandson of James Mote
|(Witness) Census||Cecil Mote appeared on the census of 2 April 1911 in the household of John Barraclough Mote and Grace Maud Wyeth at 84 Gordon Road, Nunhead SE, Camberwell, London, Middlesex, England; Also living with John were his brother-in-law Augustus Edward John Wyeth and his sister-in-law Constance Emily Wyeth.|
The dwelling had five rooms.6
|Milit-Beg||Cecil Mote served with the 17th/21st Lancers.2|
|Ena D Barton b. 1901|
|Charts||Descendant Chart - James Mote b. say 1775|
|Last Edited||6 Apr 2005|
- [S6] UK Registered BDMs,.
- [S70] Ronald Barraclough Mote, "John & Martha Mote's Family," e-mail to Robert Mote, February 2005.
- [S6] UK Registered BDMs, , Birth - Brentford 1902 Q1 3a 166.
- [S6] UK Registered BDMs, , Marriage - Brentford 1930 Q3 3a 606.
- [S6] UK Registered BDMs, , Death - Brentford 1933 Q1 3a 335.
- [S101] 1911 England & Wales Census.