Frances Harriett Mote1
F, #1172, b. 1831, d. circa June 1917
|(Witness) Census||Frances Harriett Mote appeared on the census of 6 June 1841 in the household of Samuel Mote at Ebonezar Place, Hill Street, Lambeth, Parish of St Mary Newington, England.4 |
|Married Name|| As of circa June 1854, her married name was Norton.1 |
|Census||Frances Harriett Mote and John Baptist Norton appeared on the census of 1861 at Shere Street, Shere, Surrey, England.5 |
|Census||Frances Harriett Mote and John Baptist Norton appeared on the census of 1871 at Shere Village, Guildford, Surrey, England.6 |
- [S82] Judith Norton, "Edward Mote's Family," e-mail to Robert Mote, December 2005.
- [S3] FreeBMD, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl, Marriage 1854 Q2 Guilford 2a 57.
- [S3] FreeBMD, online http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl, Death 1917 Q2 Guildford 2a 172.
- [S47] Compiler: British Government, The London 1841 Census, Subject: Images of the 1841 Census Books, Disk 38 H-1064-1.pdf page: 65.
- [S10] 1861 London Census, RG9/0426/~F47.
- [S17] 1871 England Census, RG10/0810/F?